Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Sometimes you need to cry in your bowl of Cheerios...

Another month survived. I find it entertaining to scroll through the pictures on my phone. Some days they make me laugh, other days (on the more difficult days) the pictures remind me my child is cute.....he doesn't mean to be completely destructive, abusive, and chaotic towards me. The good news about my little ball of energy is that he wears himself out, the bad news, he wears me out too. Baby Boy sleeps and naps like a rock.  Some pictures from the past month, where we learned sometimes you need to cry in your bowl of Cheerios..
He has someone to change his diaper, prepare his meals, clean up after him, etc. I really don't understand what he has to cry about. I only wish I had taken a picture of when he finally looked up at me, Cheerios stuck to his tears, snot and drool. The picture would have been priceless. Oh well, there's always next time as I am sure this will not be the last time Henry cries his sorrows into his bowl of Cheerios. 

Henry fashion. Preparing for colder weather we will never have in Louisiana. At least we will be traveling north during the last couple months of the year. 

Looking stylish for his girlfriends at Pebble Creek.
Baby Boy now carries his own diapers and wipes.
And I use the handle on the backpack to hold him back when he wants to sprint.  

In case he works for NASA in the future, he can use this for his work badge. 

This month's adventure clue.
We have had regular deliveries from Cabela's, Bass Pro Shop, and REI at our doorstep.
I am going to need prayers for my survival. And any other innocent victim that may be within the vicinity of our adventure. 

Finally able to keep his sunglasses on him for longer than 2 seconds....and it was indoors. 

An enjoyable game of catch with Macy. Macy plays along nicely and "runs" to catch the ball after Henry successfully throws it two feet. 

When curiosity gets the best of you. And when Mom takes a moment to snap a picture before coming to your rescue. You find yourself stuck in the bottom of your stroller. 

Macy's 6th Birthday Party!
I baked her a pup cake and bought her new toys!
Poor Baby Girl waited so patiently for me to take a picture before devouring the cake. 

I baked two pup cakes. Henry was able to try a bite of the second. I think he liked it!
No worries, readers. It's all human grade ingredients, basically a PB Banana cupcake without sugar. 

I bought her a squirrel. She finally caught Stewart. 

Henry fashion.
Rolled, skinny jeans. Love, love, love

Farmer Henry at the Pumpkin Patch!

I questioned whether he was my child. He was obsessed with milking the cows!

Probably looking at the cows....

Milking the cow....again.

I told him we were at the pumpkin patch and there were lots of pumpkins, he didn't seem to care. 

He did finally pick out a pumpkin, and a bought one for myself and Ryan.
Our pumpkins on the front porch.
Since we did not bring home a cow, he was actually interested in the pumpkins. 

Running to play with our neighbor. He has a fan club in the neighborhood. I pull into the driveway and a small group of girls gather yelling Henry, Henry, Henry and a small "Hi, Miss Virginia."

Even though it's still 80+ degrees, it is October, and I will put up fall decorations.
My trusty helper.
Takes everything out and scatters it around the house. Thens gathers everything up and crams it back in the containers. It's speed decorating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment