Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pre-Assignment Trip

January 7th, I flew to Russia for my pre-assignment trip.  I was able to spend a couple days in Moscow and a few days in our future home of Novorossiysk, Russia.  Moscow was a bit too cold for me, but it was amazing to see The Kremlin and St. Basil's Cathedral.

I did enjoy our time in Novorossiysk.  I think that is why I am having such a hard time with the waiting process.  I am ready to move and get settled in.  Hopefully Macy enjoys Russia!

Here are a few pictures from our trip.  I did not take any pictures of our apartment because they were still finishing things.  Once we are moved in and have received our shipments, then I will post pictures.

This is not real fur on my Columbia coat, but Ryan did buy me a real fur hat.
I will need to post future pictures.  :)

Black Sea

Promenade along the Black Sea

































































Get excited, I know I am!!  Also, keep your fingers crossed our move comes quickly.  :)  Hopefully my next post comes from Russia!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I get to be the first person to follow your blog! Nick and I are getting so excited, and we can't wait to get there :). We are going to have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete