Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Awaiting our next adventure(s).....

Ryan came home at lunch today and packed for his next trip.  He leaves today for Moscow and Saturday he leaves from Moscow and flies to Bangkok, Thailand for 2 weeks of training.  This would leave me two and a half weeks with no hubby.  We decided that since he has 2 weeks of training with a weekend in between, I should fly out to do some weekend sightseeing.  So, this "trailing spouse" will be packing her bags next week and flying out Wednesday (arriving Thursday) and staying until Monday.  I have been doing some online research and have found many things I want to see and do.

My excitement for this trip to Bangkok only intensified when I saw this article on MSNBC website yesterday.  :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44441366/ns/travel-destination_travel/#.TnnBjOt2m18

If you noticed in the title of this blog, I put an s in parenthesis, that is because this past week, we also booked our second R&R for the year.  We will be going to EGYPT!!!  In November, we will be spending a week touring various areas of Egypt.  Destinations include, Cairo, Luxor and Sharm el Sheikh.

Stay tuned for photos from Bangkok.  I know it is currently rainy season, but I have heard the rain does not last all day.  Either way, my rain boots are packed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment