Tuesday, September 27, 2011

No checked baggages...

I felt this accomplishment deserved sufficient documentation.  I could simply tell people about my accomplishment, but I know my story would not be taken seriously.

I, Virginia, will be traveling for longer than an overnight stay and bringing only a carry on.  


Now this may not seem like a monumental accomplishment for the average traveller, but this is personally significant.  I depart for Bangkok today (Wednesday) and return Tuesday.

I am using Ryan's silver carry on and as always, my handy-dandy backpack (I take my backpack on all trips).    The gray thing on the side of my backpack is my travel pillow.  Macy always gets a bit flustered when we start packing and she was getting a bit more nervous when I moved my bags by the door. 

Next stop: Bangkok!

No comments:

Post a Comment