Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Macy look alike....

I can't believe we are ending our first week in December.  Time seems to be flying in Russia (ironically).  Maybe the countdown I have going until my flight back to the States or the thousand emails I have sent back and forth with my Mother in regards to Christmas gifts have occupied the majority of my time.  I love the holiday season so much.  My Mother and I are all about shopping and finding the perfect gift.  Also, since Macy will be joining my family for the holidays, my Mother has gone into "grand puppy" mode and is preparing everything to make it perfect for Macy's arrival.  You think I spoil Macy?  You have not seen anything yet.  Macy will be a complete diva and spoiled pooch after 10 seconds with my Mother. :)

The other day, I was flipping through my most recent Glamour magazine.  I was turning pages and oooooing over cute clothes and ahhhhing over cute shoes (there was also much fuming in regards to the fact I cannot find these items in Russia!!!).  During all of this page turning, I stumbled upon an ad that caused me to stop.  I found a Macy look alike!  Now, unfortunately the dog in the picture is advertising for Coach (I will keep all of my negative stereotypes of Coach owners silent) and not for an excellent handbag company like Kate Spade.


I do realize the one white eye is different, but you have to admit, it's a pretty close match!  


This picture is simply because I am reminiscing about how tiny she was when we first got her.  It was around this time last year.  



No comments:

Post a Comment