Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Russian Christmas Party

Saturday evening, Ryan's company held a New Year's/Christmas Party for employees involved on the project and their family members.  I really do not need to say much, the pictures speak for themselves.  It was a lot of fun and the perfect setting to hang out with everyone.

I did take a couple pictures before we left for the event:

All dressed up and ready to go.

Wait!?!  Who is the woman with Ryan?

Did I forget to mention I changed my hair?

The first bit of entertainment:

Some lovely Santa girls.  I am a dance machine and I would have rocked this routine.  We all know how much I love Christmas music.

A singing group.  

And this group.  Danced to Madonna's Vogue.



The magician was next.  The best part was Brad's (Chevron employee) participation.


Brad tying a rope around the assistant.   Notice Brad's suit coat.

They both are placed in this fabric tube. 

The fabric drops and Brad is trying to figure out where his coat went.  

Brad trying to figure out how the girl stole his coat and put it on. 

The dance floor opened and the random pictures began:

Best hair of the evening. 

Kim, my gym buddy in front of the tree. 

Making moves on the dance floor. 

Everyone was taking pictures in front of the cake.  I thought it was appropraite to have some Chevron expat wives.


Great way to celebrate the holidays and our last weekend in Russia. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I wish that we could have been there... but I kind of don't... I'm thankful that I didn't have a chance to embarrass myself on the dance floor! :) I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete