Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Birthday Girl....

Happy Birthday, Macy!
Yesterday, October 2nd was a day for celebration.  
Our little punkin turned three years old!

In honor of Macy's third birthday, I decided to make a batch of Pupcakes! I found a recipe for puppy friendly banana cupcakes with peanut butter, banana frosting.   She loves bananas and peanut butter! 
Lunchtime snuggles.

I found her "birthday girl" cape from last year, and for gifts, I brought out a few toys I bought her this summer and had been storing for her birthday.




Let the eating (inhaling) begin.  I had all intentions of feeding her with a fork, something my Mother started last year, but with the camera in hand, and her love for food, I did not have a chance.  It started with a second of sniffing the plate, then a glance at us to make sure it was ok for her to eat.  We told her to go ahead, she licked the frosting a couple seconds, with an encouraging word from Ryan, she grabbed the cupcake and took off running.  The cupcake never stood a chance.  



After an intense birthday treat, it was playtime with the new toys, and a bit of rest for the birthday girl.



Happy Birthday, Macy!


What went out three times yesterday (maybe in honor of Macy's third birthday) and ruined my first batch of Pupcakes?  The electricity.  Just another "life in Russia" moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment