Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Life in Louisiana...

Life is busy, busy, busy in Louisiana. This is not going to be a very long post, just a quick check in. I am currently waiting for our new microwave to be delivered. Since I can't leave the house to run errands, I am taking a moment to check in. Buying a new house is a lot of work. Moving from Russia does not make it any easier. But all is well, we LOVE our new house.

My camera is nestled in its case somewhere. I am much too busy to pull out the camera to take photos, but I have snapped a few quick pictures on my iPhone. Not surprisingly, Macy is included in many of the photos. Macy LOVES the new house. She has become quite the guard dog. I never have to worry about being surprised by our builder, or a delivery truck.

Each day, our house becomes a bit more like home. It is a slow process, but Ryan and I are taking our time. It's our first house, and we want to make sure it is just how we want it to be.

For those who have not received the FaceTime tour, I will post more pictures of the house in the next few weeks. For now, my iPhone pictures:

Macy likes to nap with her head under our bed. 

Monitoring the squirrels in the backyard. 

The new foyer rug gets the Macy stamp of approval. 

Monitoring activity in the front yard. 

Our lawn is finally here!

Macy loves riding in the back of my car. She likes to stare at the car behind us at red lights.
More pictures of our vehicles to come. 

Such a pretty puppy in the window.
When Macy hears the garage door, she comes to check everything out. 

Our initiation to New Orleans.
A 4 mile bridge run over the Mississippi, in 90+ degrees. I really hate running, and the heat and humidity did not help, but I survived. 
I will try to be better about posting. We received notification that our air shipment has arrived in the States, and is processing through customs. Hopefully our sea shipment is close behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment