Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Next stop, America….

I know I only posted an hour or two ago, but I feel I should do a final post from Russia. Ryan and I are all checked in for our one way flight to America. We fly Moscow to Houston, then to New Orleans. And, I am very thankful I will be flying business, it will make this final, long flight so much nicer. Ryan and I will be able to toast our time in Russia together, with mimosas.  Considering what we are about do to, I am actually pretty calm. I must be saving all my happy dances for when my toes are on American soil.

A final blog post from Russia would not be complete without a few pictures. Some of the last pictures taken.


Last night in the apartment.

Last picture in Moscow. 

Taken before Macy left for her travels.  
The woman that came to get Macy from our apartment, took Macy for a final walk along the sea.
She sent us this picture. Macy is currently in Frankfurt awaiting her flight to Houston. Thursday she will be driven from Houston to our house.  
The next couple days will be very busy, travel, house closing, furniture deliveries, and starting our next adventure in Louisiana. Good bye Russia, it's been fun. Next stop, America!

No comments:

Post a Comment