Thursday, December 18, 2014

Oh What a Wonderful Life...

It is time I start filling everyone in on the most exciting thing to happen to Ryan and me. Many Christmas cards were sent out this year. We wanted to be sure to share with many family and friends, near and far. In order to share with many more, I shall make the official announcement.

Ryan and I are expecting a very special delivery in May 2015. 
Our family will be growing. 




I have much I want to write about, we found out I was pregnant back in September. In blog posts to come, I will share pictures I have been taking, and sharing more news regarding Baby Lang. I will be sure to keep everyone informed along the way. The outpouring support from our family and friends have been wonderful. This baby is loved in an incredible way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment