Monday, August 10, 2015

3 Months and busier than ever...

I realize when it comes to babies, all people really care about are the pictures, so I will keep the introduction brief. Henry is 3 months old and busier than ever. Ryan and I are trying our best to include Henry in as many activities as possible. We are too much of busy bodies to sit around the house, and our son will need to join in our adventures. So far, he has done extremely well, he has taken his first boat ride, attended is first happy hour, and has joined Ryan and I on many dinners out. Henry also joins me at the gym each day. Our gym has an amazing daycare and Henry is quite the charmer. His daycare girlfriends come running over as soon as they see me walk through the door. We are very (VERY) thankful he is very chill and relaxed with each new experience.

He recently went in for a 3 month check up in order to monitor his weight. Henry is a little peanut, an itty bitty bean. At 3 months he weighed in at a hefty 10 lbs 12 oz! Yes, he is a little man, but very healthy and active. I love my little snuggle bug.

And now for the pictures…





Enjoying an Oh Henry candy bar while wearing his Oh Henry shirt. 

Lounging and living the life on his first boat ride. 

Enjoying some ESPN watching with Dad. 

First eye doctor appointment. He went in to have his eyes checked when we noticed a difference in his pupil size. Everything was checked, and everything looked great! 
This week we leave for Seattle! It will be our first family trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment