Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy Fall, Y'all

Oh goodness, I am using y'all. Not to worry, it's not a regular occurrence, but I do love the phrase "Happy Fall, Y'all" It's a bit difficult to get in the "fall" mood when the temperatures are still in the upper 80s still.

Warning, post contains a large number of pictures…...a large number of completely adorable pictures!

Henry and I began our fall celebrations with a trip to the local pumpkin patch. This was the one day I was complaining about the heat. Henry is still too young to participate in all the activities the pumpkin patch has to offer, but I did the obligatory "Baby's first trip to the pumpkin patch photo shoot."





Our friends decided to have a mini fall photo shoot in their neighborhood. It turned out to be a lot of fun! We were able to get some really cute photos, and we learned that our friends make really great, fun photographers. Here are some of my favorites.








Probably my favorite of favorites. Love my boys.

A picture of the picture. We had two cameras going. 






The last of our fall celebrations took place at our home. Ryan and I participated in the obligatory, "stuff your child in a pumpkin photo shoot." Ryan did an amazing job carving the pumpkin (power tools!), and Henry was the happy baby model!










Happy Fall, Y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment