Monday, November 2, 2015

Happy (Half) Birthday!

Henry is six months old! Happy (Half) Birthday, Lovebug!

"Thanks, Mom. This looks interesting."

"Oops, sorry. I guess you want me to pose for a picture before playing with the blocks."

"Gosh, this elephant is soft and cozy."

"Grabbed the block, again."

"Wait, did you think you could set the blocks out of my reach?"

"Well, these handles are pretty interesting."

"I get it, tip me over and give me the blocks. Thanks, Mom."
Henry continues to grow, explore, and entertain us each day. We just returned from another trip, and added another new State to Henry's list of States visited. Ryan and I are very thankful Henry is an excellent traveller (makes our life a lot easier). Henry goes to the doctor for his six month appointment later this week, so I will have to update everyone on his current height and weight in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment