Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shadow...

I believe Macy's name should be changed to Shadow, more specifically, Papa Pagels' Shadow.  If my father is home, and you are not able to locate Macy, it is pretty safe to assume, she is near my father.  Anywhere he goes, Macy is sure to follow.




Ryan and I were curious how Macy would adjust to life at the Pagels Household.  Any worries or concerns have been swiftly thrown out the door.  Actually, from the minute Macy met my parents, she was in love.  As for my parents....well, I believe they were in love too.

It has been very interesting to watch Macy interact with my parents, and to see how much my parents are in love with such an adorable, four legged, snuggle bug.  I have no worries Macy will be in loving hands when I return to Russia next week.  As I return to Russia, and my separation from my little pumpkin butt begins, Macy will be enjoying life in Indiana, and all the spoiling from Mama and Papa Pagels until July.

Snuggling on Mama Pagels' chair.  

Oh no, Macy!  What happened?  I warned my parents, they finally experienced her true shredding abilities.  The cute, fluffy toy that was.

This may be the reason she is such a dedicated shadow.  Papa Pagels decided to make a puppy sandwich.    

Two dog treats with peanut butter.  No worries everyone, Macy has actually LOST weight since arriving in the States. 

Puppy on her throne.  Would you agree that she has adapted well? 


So as I prepare to return to Russia, without Macy, I have no worries.  Well, maybe one, Macy may completely take over the Pagels household.  I think she has found her palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment