Thursday, March 7, 2013

731 Days....

As we landed at the airport yesterday, on our final leg back to Novorossiysk, I leaned over to Ryan and whispered, "Tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary."  I could see in his eyes that he was quickly going through both "anniversaries" marriage/wedding.  No, not marriage/wedding anniversary, our anniversary of moving to Russia.  March 7, 2011.

731 days of living in Russia.  Wait, 2 years is only 730 days?  Not to be forgotten, 2012 was a leap year, and gave us one lovely, extra day in Russia.  As I type this, I wish I could say this would be our last March 7th in Russia, but it is not certain.  A lot has happened in two years, many adventures have taken place, and much growth has occurred among us, both personally and professionally.

We will see what the next 365 days bring us, and where we may end up.  No ideas yet, but I like to tell myself (to make myself feel better), the idea of surprise makes things that much more exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment