Tuesday, March 5, 2013

5...4...3...2...1...

Yesterday, Ryan and I returned to Moscow.  Our trip to South Africa was incredible.  I could ramble on about stories, incidents, people, animals, and adventures.  I could show you a million and one pictures, with a few videos thrown in.  Since our return, Ryan and I have been looking through pictures, watching videos, and reliving all the memories.  With that said, I want to start my post-Africa blogging with, 5...4...3...2...1, JUMP!!!

I kept saying I wanted to jump before Ryan, and not only did I jump before him, it turned out I was the first to jump in our group.  Any attempt to adequately explain the thrill of jumping off a bridge would never compare to the actual feeling.  Last night, Ryan and I watched our bungee jumping videos, and looked at the pictures.  While watching my video, at the point where I jump off the bridge, I STILL find myself screaming and giggling about the jump.  I have yet to master uploading videos, but here are a few pictures I took with my camera, and then a few pictures from our purchased photos.

The bridge

One of the pictures included in our purchase, aerial view.  


Getting ready


Before we jumped
After getting everything attached, you have to hop to the edge of the bridge, toes hanging off.  You are being supported by two guys, they let go of you, you are standing on the edge, and all you hear is...
5...4...3...2...1...JUMP


I survived!




We survived!

Driving home, Ryan stopped on the bridge.  I jumped out and took a quick picture looking down.  

Our bungee souvenirs, a piece of rope.  Just a bunch of rubber bands.  








No comments:

Post a Comment