Monday, August 12, 2013

Love...

Today marks our 3rd anniversary, our marriage anniversary.  August 12, 2010 I married the love of my life, and rarely do I address Ryan as Ryan, he is love.....

Each year of our marriage, it always seems it could not get any better.  Yet, each year, when I look back on what we have experienced, I realize it only continues to get more and more wonderful.

I could not ask for a better friend, husband, adventure partner, or love.  Happy 3rd anniversary, love!

A look back on our experiences together during our third year of marriage:

Amalfi Coast, Italy.  
October 2012


Shark Diving, South Africa.
February 2013

Starting 2013 in Switzerland.
I found my true calling in life, extreme downhill sledding.
Ryan found love from Wendy, the GIANT dog.


Drinking out of the "Wedding Cup"
Stellenbosch, South Africa.



True adventure partners.
Bungee Jumping.
South Africa.

Private planes in South Africa.

Showing our wild side with Safaris.

Taking a moment to stop and smell the.....tulips.
Amsterdam.
May 2013

Petronas Towers
Kuala Lumpur, Mayalisa
June 2013

Burano Island, Italy.
October 2012.

Boat ride to the middle of the jungle.
Borneo.
June 2013

Hiking to the top of Mount Vesuvius.
October 2012


Even though we may not be together for this year's anniversary, in nine days I will board a plane back to Russia, and return to my love.

A lovely surprise arrived at the house today:

Three wonderful years, and looking forward to many, many more.  
I love you, Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment