Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A little piece of America...

If power walking was an Olympic sport, I would make one fierce competitor.  To say Moscow is cold right now would be an understatement.  But, I have heard the news, and I am aware that the Midwest seems to be suffering the same chilly weather, so I will not complain too much.  I have made record time this week power walking from the hotel to the nearby Starbucks for my caffeine fix.

In my previous post I talked about my little piece of heaven in Moscow, Fresh Restaurant.  Since that post Ryan and I have been there for two lunches and one dinner (with dinner planned there tonight).  They are quickly starting to recognize us, but I have to get my daily fix of rabbit food.  Last night, we went to Ryan's little piece of America in Moscow.  Shake Shack.  I honestly had never heard of the restaurant before it opened in Moscow, but I did a bit of research and it seems to be very popular on the East Coast.  Regardless, it offers burgers, fries, and shakes, so of course, Ryan had to go.

I remembered, we took pictures from our first trip, and decided it was a good time to post them.  The picture of Ryan with his ice cream is my favorite, he is a very, very happy man with his ice cream.





I wish I could post pictures from our numerous meals at Fresh, but it seems when the food arrives we are too quick to dive in and devour, and seem to forget to take a picture.  It seems silly to take a picture of an empty plate, but maybe tonight we may pause long enough to snap a photo.  But, most likely not.

 

1 comment:

  1. "I like ice cream" Love, Ma Pagels
    "I Love big Hamburgers" Love Pa Pagels

    ReplyDelete