Friday, January 17, 2014

First Country Repeat

The first country we have now visited twice, Scotland! The weekend during our week in Paris, we flew to Aberdeen, Scotland to visit The Perry family!  Phil and Diane are good friends we met in Houston (Phil also works for Chevron).  They have two absolutely adorable children, Harper and Hudson.  We had not seen them since our wedding, much too long ago.

It was only a weekend visit, but we were able to see a part of Aberdeen we had not visited before, Dunnottar Castle.  

Ryan acting as horse for Hudson. 

Ryan and Harper in front of Dunnottar Castle. 

Hudson in fireplace. 




 
Scotland is still a beautiful country, I would be more than willing to visit again.  And, since I now own Hunter Boots, I will bring them along.  I felt it was only appropriate to buy my first pair in Scotland!

Not too many pictures from our time in Aberdeen, feel free to check out the remaining photos in our album.  I must admit, I did not take the first few pictures, Harper found my camera in my purse and is quite the photographer.  :)  Weekend in Aberdeen

*When I said this was the first country we have visited twice, I was not completely correct.  Ryan has been to Scotland multiple times, for work training.  But, this was the first country we have both visited, together, twice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment