Friday, January 9, 2015

It's a Baby, not Haagen Dazs...

I wish I owned a shirt that said, "It's a Baby, not Haagen Dazs." I would gladly wear it to the gym each time. Not only would I hope it would bring a smile to each person's face, but also spread a bit of insight into why I seem to be expanding, yet still don't look pregnant.

Ryan and I live far away from many of our family and friends, but I want to make sure I keep everyone updated on any baby bump sightings, as well as other baby happenings along the way. For the first update, and what will hopefully become a weekly update, the baby "bump."




We took the first picture at 5 weeks, a week or two after we learned I was pregnant, and I had an ultrasound to confirm. I have pictures for weeks 5, 10, 12, 14, 16, 19, and 20, but considering there is not too much of a difference, I only posted the first picture, and the last, most recent picture. If you have a desire to see each picture, let me know, I will email them to you.

I can see a definite difference when I look at 5 and 20 weeks. If you are thinking to yourself, "wow, she looks fat" feel free to tell your spouse, tell your dog, just don't tell me. Thanks! :) I am currently in my 21st week, with the 22nd week starting on Sunday. I will take another picture at 22 weeks, and post next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment