Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas 2015-Henry's First Christmas

One last blog post before the end of the year. I love Christmas, always have, and probably always will. I thought Christmas as a child was the best, but I have learned that Christmas with a child is even better. Henry may not have understood what Christmas was, but as he gets older, I hope to pass my love of Christmas to him.

My parents joined us in Louisiana for Christmas. I learned my love of Christmas from my Mother, so I knew this Christmas was going to be very festive. If you think festive means matching pajamas, then you are correct. My Mother made sure we all had matching pajamas for Christmas morning, Macy too. Presents at Christmas are fun to open, but the best part of Christmas is spending time together.

I have included some of my favorite pictures below, and a link to our Christmas photo album. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and may 2016 bring you many more memories.

Good Morning, Henry!



During the long process of getting this picture, it was decided I need a camera tripod and remote. 





Lots and lots of drool. But Henry now has a tooth!
I need to get a picture, but not sure how that is going to work. :)

A trip to the zoo. We tried to feed Henry to the alligator. 

But he successfully fought back. 
If you want to see more pictures click on the link below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment