Monday, December 7, 2015

It's never too late to be thankful...

Thanksgiving weekend went by in the blink of an eye. Ryan and I finally got around to updating our landscaping, a project we had talked about for close to a year. We are a week into the month of December, a few peppermint mocha lattes have been consumed, and our house is festively decorated, I do not want to forget our Thanksgiving weekend, it's never too late to be thankful…

I am thankful for an amazing son. He is an incredibly happy baby. On the days I question if I am doing a good job, I see his smile, and his outgoing personality and it lets me know that maybe I am doing something right.





I am thankful for a husband with the strength of an entire landscaping crew. I will not even try to lie or make you believe I was a huge help in the landscaping process. I helped pick out the plants, I decided where the plants would go, and Ryan stepped in to do all the strenuous digging and planting. I then helped again with putting the mulch in place.  I am also thankful that if we ever plan to redo our landscaping again, we will hire someone. :)


Before...

Before...

Old plants removed, new plants ready...

There's that happy baby, and his sweet sidekick, Macy. Both were amazing during the landscaping process. Henry hanging out in his stroller, Macy keeping guard. 


Love this face...


I am thankful for our amazing group of friends we have met in Covington. We celebrated a "Friendsgiving" with a few of them Thanksgiving weekend. We were too busy enjoying time with each other and eating delicious food to pause for a photo.

Our friend, Jon did come over with his truck and helped Ryan take away all the old plants!
And some after pictures of our new landscaping. Our outdoor Christmas lights are also up!




Let the Christmas season begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment