Thursday, December 3, 2015

Serious at seven months...

Someone was very serious during his seven month photos. Henry has become very curious about everything. If something is within his reach, he has to grab it and investigate. If something is in his view, he has to stare at it and contemplate. I really wish I knew what he was thinking. I am loving this age. I love watching his reactions to sounds and sights. I love watching his reaction to Macy. The thing I love most is hearing Henry and Ryan interact. Henry's giggles and shouts in response to Ryan's silliness melts my heart.

"Fantastic, the blocks are back." 

Getting bigger and bigger for his elephant chair. 

"I know what you did. You moved the blocks out of my reach."

Hands, feet...he is always moving. 




The following pictures were my attempt to line up Henry's head with the ears on his elephant chair. 
Distracted by the block and oblivious to my plan. 

Did not take long for him to figure it out.
I have a feeling I will get this "seriously, Mom?" look a lot. 

Decided to play along and give me a smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment