Monday, March 28, 2011

Ikea.....Feels like home.

Sunday, Ryan and I made a trip to Ikea.  It is located in Krasnodar, a city that is approximately a 2 1/2 hour drive from Novorossiysk.  The main purpose for the trip to Krasnodar was to take Ryan to the airport.  He flew to Aberdeen, Scotland for training Monday-Thursday.  He returns to Novorossiysk on Friday, April 1st.  This will be my first week without him.  It has only been one day, but things are going well.  Like I have mentioned before, I find plenty of ways to keep myself busy.

Ok, back to the trip to Ikea.  So, since we were going to be in Krasnodar, we decided to do some shopping at Ikea.  We were in desperate need for rugs.  Macy has been pretty uncomfortable with all the hard, wood floors.  I believe our trip to Ikea was a success.  Macy is sitting comfortably.


On another note, gardening update!


It has been one week since the initial planting and I have some growth!  The center row is some type of small flower.  The top row are hot peppers and the bottom row is another type of small flower; both are not growing.  :(  I don't know exactly how long varying plants take to sprout but I will give them some more time to see if they are just late bloomers.

I did purchase some more seeds of varying flowers and various salad lettuce seeds.  I am going to plant them this week and hope for the best!  

1 comment:

  1. I love them!!! They look so good. I especially like your shoe bench :).

    ReplyDelete