Friday, August 19, 2011

Give me a G....G, you got your G, you got your G

Ok....I will spare you the rest of this cheer, but my excitement is bubbling over.....I leave for G.R.E.E.C.E!!! today!!!  Surprisingly, I am not running around like a hot mess minutes before leaving, and I actually have about 30 minutes before Vitatley is scheduled to arrive.

Pre-departure checklist:

Macy: dropped off with Ryan's boss, Susan.  Macy really likes Susan, so it should be a good week!

Hubby: currently on a flight from Moscow to Krasnodar, where I will meet him in a few short hours.  Ryan was in Moscow for business the past couple days.

Bags: packed and ready to go.  My Indy roommates would be super impressed with my packing.  Not quite at Maire's expertise, but at least not the giant purple suitcase.  :)

Ferry tickets and friends' notes:  Ryan is being sneaky and he has only told me what islands we are going to, but has not told me what we are doing or where we are staying.  Big mystery, but very exciting.  Ryan has joked that there will be some camping....haha...NOT FUNNY!  He knows better.  :)  We had friends over for dinner the other night, Chuck (Chevron employee) his wife, Anastasia and their beautiful daughter Zoe.  Anastasia is from Greece, so she and Chuck filled us in on all the good beaches, great restaurants, etc.  Ryan is on a mission to eat gyros at least once a day, or maybe more.  I may lose my mind if he doesn't get his fill of gyros, it's all he has talked about since our trip to Istanbul.  :)

Anywho, this little lady is excited to see her hubby and begin our trip to Greece.  Oh, I don't think I mentioned this.  Our Greece trip is not business, simply pleasure and celebration of our first anniversary.  Woot woot!

Stay tuned for pictures from our trip! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment