Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Traveling with my parents...



My weeks in the States this summer have been full of many moments spent with family and friends.  I just recently returned from a cruise with a very good friend of mine.  Rewind a few weeks, shortly after returning to the States in June, to be exact, three days after I landed in the States, I was off and running.  The destination: Charleston, South Carolina.

The older I grow, and the farther I live away from family, the more I realize how important it is to spend time with family, building memories, and sharing moments.  And, what better way to do that than with a getaway, traveling with my parents....

I could honestly ramble on for paragraph after paragraph about all the little memories, the little jokes, the various funny moments, but honestly they are not the same read as opposed to heard in person.  The pictures will have to suffice.  I look forward to looking back on these pictures, remembering the memories made and the moments spent together.


Good food at Poogan's Porch.

Bloody Mary at Hyman's Seafood.

Beautiful homes.

Real gas street lamps.
Beautiful Churches. 


Cutest Parents Award.
After our morning carriage ride around Charleston.


Haunted Graveyard Tour, followed by a Haunted Jail Tour.  

Our guides told us to take lots of pictures, we may capture an ghostly image.
I have not seen anything, but please tell me if you see anything in any of the photos in our album. 

Giant Oak Tree
Angel Tree

Touring Fort Sumter. 


Ending our trip with a dinner and fireworks cruise for Independence Day. 




If you want to view all the photos from our trip, please view:
If you see any ghostly images in the photos, please tell me.



No comments:

Post a Comment