Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Love, in many forms...

Last week, during all the hype leading up to Valentine's Day, I heard a news broadcast that said the average American would spend approximately $145 on Valentine's Day. I was shocked! I told Ryan no gifts this Valentine's Day, we could do dinner, but no gifts. Love comes in many forms…

Ryan went for a run on Valentine's Day, as he stretched in our driveway, I sent Macy outside. I was a bit of a stalker and snapped these photos. Love.





27 weeks pregnant with our son. Love.


Ryan was away for a week before Valentine's Day. Not only do I miss him when he is away, but Macy misses him too. Coming home to puppy snuggles. Love.


We went to one of our favorite restaurants for Valentine's Dinner, but the night before, Ryan prepared this fantastic dinner for me. He is currently training for an ironMan, and wants to make sure his son is receiving proper nourishment as I "bake" a future ironMan. Love.


"I am watching you, don't waste any of that frosting." Ryan's encouraging words as I finished the homemade cinnamon rolls for Valentine's Day breakfast. Love. 


I hope your Valentine's Day was filled with love, in many forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment