Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ready or not...

Sunday marked my 28th week, and the start of the final trimester. We have officially entered into the third trimester, and ready or not, Baby Boy Lang will be here in 12 short weeks. Twelve weeks seems like a long time, until I think back to how quickly the last 28 weeks have gone. I no longer go in for doctor's appointments every 4 weeks, I now get to see my awesome nurse and doctor every two weeks.

Our little boy is moving around like crazy! I asked my Doctor if he could be moving too much, but she said there is no such thing as too much movement. Phew! I love all the movements, it lets me know he is doing well. Though, I may need to purchase some extra running shoes if his current movements foreshadow his activity level once he is born. He may be a very active little boy.


Many probably assume I have everything ready, decorated, organized, etc. I do not.

This room has been pretty much empty since we moved into our house. I thought it may become a nursery at some point, but was not positive. Once we learned we were pregnant, it was decided, this would be the nursery. The furniture has been ordered, we are just waiting for it to arrive. I think once the furniture arrives, I will start decorating more, and organizing, obviously organizing, it's my middle name. :) For now, we have a small bassinet Ryan bought at Christmas time, a little elephant chair that I thought was too cute, and the perfect spot for him to sit. I am in love with our stroller and car seat! I need to practice clipping and unclipping the carseat and bassinet onto the stroller, and collapsing and opening the stroller. We will have a baby in there at some point, need to master those skills pre baby. Personally, I think it should come with a baby doll for practicing, just a suggestion Uppababy. :)

No picture of the inside of the closet, but Baby Boy does have clothes.
His Grandmothers are making sure he will be the cutest, little grandson. :)
And, in my honest opinion, I think little boy's clothes are the cutest things, even if baby stores think otherwise, and carry half the amount of boy clothing as girl clothing. 

This post will make a great before and after comparison. Stay tuned for an upcoming post of the completed nursery, hint, hint, it will be within the next 12 weeks. :) For now, I continue growing our little baby boy. So excited for him to arrive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment