Thursday, February 5, 2015

New Year Resolution….Failed

Shortly after the start of the New Year, Ryan asked if I had any resolutions for the New Year. I looked from him, to my belly, and back to him, pointed at my belly and replied, "figure out a way to get this baby out." He laughed, and agreed my resolution was a valid one. It was a few days later, I found myself thinking about the blog, and about how much I had seemed to abandoned it since our move, and I made another resolution, weekly blog posts. Well, if you look at the date of my last post, and the date of this post, then you can clearly see my second New Year Resolution has failed, a short 6 weeks into the New Year. Oh well, I still have my first resolution to fall back on, and I have a feeling I will accomplish that resolution, unless I plan to set the World Record for longest human pregnancy. After I typed the last sentence, my curiosity got the best of me, I HAD to google, "longest human pregnancy." The result I found was from 1945, a 25 year old woman gave birth to a living child after a pregnancy lasting 375 days (average pregnancy lasting 280 days). Not sure if the facts are true, but goodness, almost 100 days extra of baby baking. Good job to her, and I am pretty sure epidurals did not exist in 1945. Good job, lady, good job. 

To catch up on our most recent belly pictures, weeks 24 and 25. The last, Week 25 was taken Super Bowl Sunday, hence the reason for the football.



To all of you reading this blog, and successfully maintaining your resolutions for 2015, Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment