Tuesday, March 24, 2015

One Weekend, Four States...

We had an opportunity to spend time with our good friends, Patrick and Kaity. They were in Florida for the week, so we decided to meet in Pensacola Beach, Florida. I must admit, I greatly enjoy weekend trips that do not involve airports. It was nice to pack everything into the Jeep, and hit the road. What was even better, we travelled through four states in less than four hours! Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida.

People told us the beaches near Pensacola were nice, they really are.
Soft, white sand, and clear, clean water.
Not too crowded either!
This was the view from our room.

More photos from our weekend...


Ryan took the opportunity to train for his upcoming Ironman.
A long bike ride to start his morning, and an afternoon swim.
I will say he was the only one I saw wearing a full wetsuit at the beach. :)

Looking good...

The weather was great, the sun was warm, but the water was still cold, the wetsuit was needed, especially swimming as much as he did. 

I can tell I am getting older, and caring less what others think of me.
32 weeks pregnant and posting a picture of myself in a bathing suit. 


The birthday boy enjoying one of many ice cream treats.

The McGuires posing in front of the McGuire bus. 

The Langs posing in front of the McGuire bus, just not the same. :)
It was a fantastic weekend, spent with fantastic friends!

And, for the weekly bump update, 32 weeks down, 8 more to go…


No comments:

Post a Comment