Monday, March 9, 2015

The Final Ten...

We are officially in the final ten countdown. Week 30. Ten weeks (give or take a few days) until we meet Baby Boy Lang.


His hand is the blob in front of his right eye. After much poking, and words of encouragement, we were unsuccessful in our attempts to get him to move his hand. 
His cheeks appear chubby, but that may be the only chubby part about him. So far he is not taking after me in any way, Baby Boy Lang is skinny. Ryan was at the doctor's appointment when we were told this, and Operation "Virginia Must Eat More" began. I can definitely say I have been eating a lot more, I have stayed off the scale, that is a number I no longer care to know. The results are an ever expanding belly, and I assume, an ever expanding baby. We will see how he measures at the next appointment.

It has been far too long since Ryan and I have taken a picture together. We changed that last night, while attending a fundraiser gala for the future Northshore Children's Museum. Good food, good music, good friends.
An underwater theme. 

With our friend, Natalie, and one of the "sea creatures." 

No comments:

Post a Comment