Thursday, April 14, 2011

Giving credit where credit is due...

Ryan has become quite the observant husband.  I have a flower vase in our entry/office area, and Ryan quickly notices when the "vase is empty."  It also helps that there is a nice flower market near our apartment.  Ryan very frequently has the driver swing by the market on his way home from work and Ryan has the fun task of picking out the newest flowers.  :)  The most recent choice:

He thought they were happy looking flowers.  I would agree.  :)


On a separate note, I have an addition to make to my travel calendar.  I am very excited about this addition!  Ryan has training in Dubai the last week of May.  Dubai: warm weather, beaches, sun, Ritz Carlton, etc. etc. oh yeah, spending time with Ryan.  :)  Sign me up, Ryan booked my ticket last night!  Ryan was in Dubai and Abu Dhabi a couple months ago,  I did not go with then, but I will not miss my chance the second time around.  


1 comment:

  1. I love the flowers! I know you all will have a blast in Dubai... I am sad to miss it, but happy that its because I get to spend time with my mom. :)

    ReplyDelete