Thursday, April 7, 2011

Air Shipment has Arrived!

We received our Air Shipment Tuesday!  The delivery went smoothly and all our items were in good condition.  I was a bit anxious while they were cutting the box open because I could not remember exactly what I had thrown in last minute.  Luckily, I made some excellent last minute choices and we are thankful to have a few more items from home.  Our apartment does not look any different with the arrival of our air shipment.  We mostly packed kitchen items, a few more bedding items, and Ryan's beloved Nespresso machine and PS3.  Personally, I was most excited about the additional pillows for the bed and pillow top mattress pad.  Our sea shipment is scheduled to arrive in Rotterdam today and I am not sure when it will arrive in Novorossiysk, I am assuming it will be another month.

I did take a couple pictures during the unpacking process.  Our friend, Kimberly was here while I was unwrapping items and she was impressed with our large collection of Bath & Body Works products we had packed in our air shipment.  Ryan arrived home for lunch an hour after the shipment arrived and he very quickly assembled his Nespresso machine and made a cup of coffee.  :)

I would not consider it an obsession but rather an appreciation.  In our defense, there is no Bath & Body Works in Novorossiysk.  :)

The Nespresso machine.  The large box to the left is a transformer so Ryan is able to plug the machine in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment