Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What goes through Macy's head?

I recently finished the book The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein.  The book is narrated through the perspective of a dog, Enzo.  I can't remember how I came across this book, I am assuming it was recommended on Amazon.com based on my previous purchases, but either way, I purchased and read it.

While reading, and even still, after I have finished the book, I find myself wondering what Macy is thinking.  Enzo, the dog in the book, had some very interesting insights into his owners' behaviors and now I wonder what Macy must think of me.  :)  The two of us spend a lot of time together, she is currently sitting on the rug next to me, and each time I look over she tilts her head, and occasionally will give a small whine when I giggle at how cute she is.  So, I ask myself, What is going through Macy's head?

This post may cause readers to come to the conclusion I have spent entirely too much alone time with Macy, but I thought I would share this recent book.  I recommend it for any pet owner, or someone that has owned a pet.  It is nothing too intense and is a very quick read.  I have the feeling it will leave you questioning what your pet is thinking. :)

And, just because she is so stinking cute, here are a couple recent pictures of Miss Macy.  :)


She enjoys sitting under the desk while Ryan and I are at the computer.  

I wish I had video of this.  She was snoring. 

1 comment: