Monday, April 11, 2011

Let the traveling begin...

Traveling is something I have always wanted to do, and our current assignment in Russia is going to allow us to travel.  Up to this point in my life I have only travelled around Mexico, Costa Rica, Belize, Panama, and various locations in the Caribbean Islands.  Oh yes, and Russia.  :)  Ryan's list is much more extensive because of work, so I will not even try to list his locations.

Ryan and I sat down and looked at some travel locations and have come up with a couple locations for our R&Rs this year.  We have also decided that since there is a Russian holiday May 9, we are going to take a long weekend vacation.

Currently, our tentative travel locations are:
May: Istanbul, Turkey (long weekend)
June: Scotland & London (R&R)
August: Thailand (R&R)

I mentioned to Ryan that maybe I could try and reduce luggage size for our trips and see if I can bring only minimal amounts.  It gave us a good laugh.  If you know me, then you know my inability to pack lightly.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for traveling!! It sounds like you will have some amazing trips. I can't wait to see pics and hear about your experiences. The thought of you traveling with "minimal" luggage makes me laugh. Good luck with that one, and let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete