Monday, February 4, 2013

One month down....

eleven more to go......making our way through another year in Russia.

I realized I have not checked in on the blog recently.  Let's make this post a giant update:

Travel:
Ryan has travelled up to Moscow a couple times, nothing out of the ordinary, just the usual business trips.  Macy and I have stayed in Novorossiysk.

Macy:
As always, cute as a button!  When the weather is nice, she has been going on lots of walks.  I type this blog after returning from another long walk, and she is currently snoozing in the other room.

Weather:
Maybe it's just my family, but we always seem to ask each other what the weather is like.  Well, today was sunny, it's a bit cloudy now, but no complaints.  This week is suppose to gradually warm to the mid/upper 50s and sunshine.  Hopefully, the cold, rainy weather we had last week is behind us, and Spring is knocking on our door.

Cooking:
As I mentioned, Ryan has been traveling, so I have not been cooking.  I have a few recipes picked out for this week, so I may post later.

Russia:
Still here........

Adventures:
I am anxiously awaiting our departure for SOUTH AFRICA on February 16th.  We used a travel agent for this trip, so everything is pretty much planned out and organized for us.  We will be spending 16 days exploring Cape Town, the Garden Route, and safari-ing.  A couple extreme adventures will be thrown in, I was going to leave them out, since I know my Mother will be reading this, but she already knows.  On Feb. 21st we will be shark diving.  In the words of Bruce from Finding Nemo, Fish are friends, not food.  Well, maybe I should say, humans are friends, not food.  If we survive the shark diving,  we are scheduled to bungee jump on Feb. 23rd!!!!  If you wish, here is the link to the company/location we will be bungee jumping:
 World's Highest Bungee Bridge
MOTHER DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK 

If we survive the bungee jumping, we will continue to our safari location.  Haha, oh this is going to be so much fun!  Remember, this year is the year for us to get all our crazy, pre-children adventures out of the way.  We are starting with some big ones, but we do have a few more up our sleeves for the remaining eleven months of 2013.  

AND, since a blog post is just not complete without a picture.  
My sweet, lil punkin' butt!


No comments:

Post a Comment