Thursday, March 20, 2014

Photo Upload

My last post announced our upcoming move. We are patiently waiting for the official offer letter, and the remaining information detailing our moving process. After the official notification we can finally start pursuing houses!

I no longer find myself browsing handbag selections on Kate Spade's website, or visiting some of my favorite travel blogs and websites. Instead, I find myself spending (wasting, losing track of) hours online stalking possible houses. Ask me a question about Covington and the surrounding area real estate and I can pretty much tell you anything you need to know. My daily routine consists of viewing my favorite Covington real estate websites, checking if any new listings have surfaced. I have the list of houses narrowed down to about 12 (it was 13, but Ryan felt that was a bad number). This morning, I discovered 1 of the 12 is now pending, so that leaves us with 11. Ryan comes home from work to his "daily house report" my Mother gets her "house report" each time with FaceTime. The last couple days have thrown a wrench into my daily routine, no new houses have been listed. No need to worry, I then spend the time browsing various blogs and websites for house decorating ideas. To say I am excited would be a major understatement.

So what have I been doing when I am not in front of the computer? Well, the list of possible activities in Novorossiysk  leaves me with too many options to choose (major sarcasm). I go to the grocery store, clean, cook, go to the gym. All the time, thinking about moving, and having a normal life back in the States.

The best way to "see" what I have been up to is to upload the photos off my camera.

We decided to give the Sling Box a try shortly after we learned we were moving to Covington. Swamp People was on. It always makes me wonder when they have to use subtitles when people are speaking English. 

Clean window on left, dirty window on right. The pictures do no justice for how disgusting our windows were. I spent one afternoon tackling their nastiest, something I will not miss when we move. Glad the air is so clean here. 

You could scrap the dirt build up off with your finger. 

My trusty supervisor during my window washing. 

We celebrated our newest addition to our Chevron family, Miya. 
Mom and Miya
Love this picture, and Rose's face.
Miya had grabbed a handful of Rose's hair and was pulling while I was taking the picture. 

Who needs presents when you have wrapping paper?
Miya's laughs were adorable as people crumpled the paper. 

The last picture on my camera, and proof I have possibly taken our vegetarian meals too far.
St. Patrick's Day dinner. Broccoli cheese soup, and spinach artichoke cakes.
I think I owe Ryan a meal of bacon and cheese after this super green dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment