Friday, May 2, 2014

Muffin Stuffin' Ninja...

I do not get sick very often, it seems each of our three years in Russia has brought one major illness. I thought I survived the third year without illness, but I was wrong, it got me in the last few weeks. Last weekend, I fell ill with what is hopefully my last, third and final Russian illness.

Saturday morning, I had planned to continue my closet cooking, using additional coconut, and some frozen bananas to make banana coconut muffins. Since I was dying (not melodramatic at all) on the couch, Ryan took on a super alter ego. My muffin stuffin' ninja of a husband took the recipe, and successfully made muffins. I credit the delicious muffins to my recovery.

Fancy presentation, including a chocolate leaf. 


Ryan also decided flowers would be a good addition to our apartment, fully assuring my recovery.


No comments:

Post a Comment