Friday, April 24, 2015

Keeping my promise...

The nursery is done. I said I would post pictures. I am keeping my promise. :)

When first delivered, Macy was afraid of the giraffe, but she has grown to ignore it. :)
The mobile was made by Ryan and me!

View from the door, looking in to the nursery. 

The picture frame is currently empty, but will be filled as we get pictures taken.
Baby Boy Lang's name will go above the picture frame. :)

Oh, organization!
If you were to look in the dresser drawers you would see what I am talking about.
Everything has been washed, the room smells like baby, I love it! 

Ryan and I were showered with many, wonderful gifts by friends and family. We are incredibly grateful for everything we received. Baby Boy Lang is loved by many, near and far. As we enter into the last couple weeks before his arrival, I like to think we are ready, as ready as you can be for a baby. I would not say I am nervous, more excited. I think nerves will start when we are driving to the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment