Monday, April 13, 2015

The Final Five...

I had good intentions to blog more, but last week I became obsessed with decorating the nursery. I knew it was going to happen. Once I began, it was non-stop planning, shopping, crafting, and decorating. Baby Boy Lang is loved very, very much! I wish I could say the nursery was done, but it's not.  I have a couple more items I want to work on, but for now I am waiting. Ryan is currently offshore, and I am waiting for his return to get his opinion on a couple items. Fingers crossed, this is his last time offshore, we are in the final five.

When the nursery furniture was delivered, I asked the man to not build the crib. I did not want to take that joyful job away from Ryan. :) Actually, I wanted to make sure Ryan had something to be involved with, and I would have felt bad if Ryan would have wanted to build the crib. Ryan, with his wonderful assistant, Macy, did a fantastic job. Baby Boy has a lovely bed, in which he will "hopefully" spend many hours sleeping through the night like a good boy. :)

Work break for puppy scratches. 



Macy liked to review the instructions to make sure the building process was progressing correctly. 

Before the building even began, Ryan had his share of entertainment, we both had our share of laughs (Macy not included) when Ryan found a good use for the furniture box. Macy is so sweet, she listened so well, sat, and did not move as Ryan put the box over her. Initially she moved around inside the box, but knowing from previous experiences, there is no point becoming agitated. It's best to just relax, let us laugh at her. :)

Oh thank goodness, they are letting me out. 

Next week, I will post pictures of the completed nursery, promise. :) For now, my belly continues to grow. It's about time, it only took me over 30 weeks to have a bump.

The final five...

The first five...

No comments:

Post a Comment