Monday, April 8, 2013

Everyday life...

Celebrating life, memories, and the small things.  
Welcome to our everyday life....

Rainy day, long walk.....
Macy and I greeted Ryan in the hallway as he was coming home from work.
Ryan's first words, "Have you ever wondered what a wet Skittle looks like?"

Found these at the grocery store, thought they would be comparable to Oreos....FAIL

Pretty girl

You can always find plenty of fresh fruits, and vegetables in our kitchen.  

I gave Ryan my pancake and waffle cookbook, told him to pick what he wanted for breakfast.
Prosciutto waffles with blackberry pour.

Working on her tan...

I spent close to an hour, and went to four different locations looking for fresh basil.   Simply wanted fresh basil, but all I could find was a small basil plant.  What else could I do but plant it.....
(and patiently wait for my brown thumb to kill it)

Ryan was in Moscow for work last week.
Macy and I were in the parking lot, ready to surprise him when he arrived home.
He jumped out of the car with his own surprise, beautiful tulips, my favorite!

Small, oil drums of vodka at the grocery store.
If it wasn't $100, we would have bought one for the humor.
A picture seemed sufficient.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment