Tuesday, April 23, 2013

One of those days....

Rather than list off all the reasons today was "one of those days" and force you to sit and witness my pity party for one, I shall revisit and update you on a previous pity party post.

Almost a week ago, I posted about the unfavorable weather we were having, and the negative results in my Power Outage a Day post.  After posting, and at the conclusion of my pity party, I glanced out our windows to see a surprising sunset.  Remember, I am trying to find the good in the bad, so yes (insert attitude here), I am posting about a sunset....

It was decided, this sunset was picture worthy.
Intriguing? Ominous? 
Now, back to today.  I must be honest, I already threw a pity party earlier.  Little did my Mother know when she accepted my FaceTime call, that she was connecting to her daughter's pouty face.  Such the wonderful woman that she is, she sat, listened and allowed me to fully pout (in her words) "You look like when you were ten, and you would pout.  Your bottom lip is sticking out, and you know what Grandma Pagels used to say."

Ryan is fortunate.  He is in Moscow, and has a business dinner tonight, so I can't call him and complain about my day (I may have already called once).

I must admit, the majority of the reasons today was "one of those days" are pretty minuscule.  I have much to be thankful for (especially the fact my internet is working well enough to write this post....ugh Russian internet....), tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment