Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Our Wedding

Originally I had planned to do this post on our anniversary, but I didn't. Then I planned to post on the one month mark, August 14th, but the Russian plague arrived.  Consider this a very tardy, but extremely special blog post.

Even today, as I sit in Russia, I can't help but smile when I think about our wedding.  I could not have asked for a more perfect event.  Ryan and I are truly blessed to have such incredible family and friends.  The love we not only felt for each other that day, but the love that surrounded us, kept us in a state of euphoria.

It's moments like these, spent with family and friends that helps us while we are separated.  Living abroad can take its toll, but to know we have so much support being sent our way is reassuring.  I can speak for both us when I say we are thankful for our strong network of family and friends.

Many of you have seen the sneak peeks posted on Facebook.  For those of you not on Facebook, here are a few pictures from the albums.  We have not received all of our photography yet, it will be waiting at my parent's when I am next home, sometime in November.  Until then, please enjoy the following few.

As Ryan and I like to say, "I love you so much, I think I'll marry you again."  
Married: August 12, 2010
Wedding: July 14, 2012
Who knows, we may decide to get married again......stay tuned. :)


I was honored to have the man who married my parents (35 years ago) perform our ceremony.  
Some things never change.  I have and always will love pretty shoes.  

The beautiful flower girl, Harper.  Her Mom Diane is right behind her, and her Dad, Phil was one of the groomsmen. 

The wedding was at Meyer's Castle.  Peacocks were everywhere.


Daddy's Girl 


Silly boys, such a great idea. 




Sitting on our throne. 










1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful day... Girl, I still cannot believe you wrecked that dress!

    ReplyDelete