Monday, August 13, 2012

Two years.....still going strong

Yesterday, Ryan and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary!  I can't believe how quickly the time has flown. In honor of our anniversary, we went to dinner at a restaurant in Gelendzhik (about an hour away from our apartment).
Ha круче  

Ryan was with the fashionably fantastic, Phil when he bought these shoes.  They were quickly named his Bora Bora shoes.  He wore them often on our Honeymoon, but sadly we did not capture any pictures.  Happy, Phil? :)

Yummy food.  

Lovely view. 

Thanks to our driver, Sergei for this post dinner picture.  


I know we just had our wedding on July 14, 2012 but we were married on August 12, 2010 in Houston.  Numerous people have asked what date we plan to celebrate.  August 12th will always be our anniversary, it was the day we were married, and started our married life together.  I believe we will also celebrate July 14th, just maybe on a smaller scale.  Though you would not hear me complaining about large celebrations (trips, vacations) to celebrate both dates.  Maybe an entire month of vacation from July 14th-August 12th.  Haha. :)  No need, for a trip this year since we just got back from our Honeymoon.  Are you following all of this, confused? :)  Normal would not be a good adjective for our marriage.  I prefer exciting.....adventurous........downright awesome!

But on a serious note.  It is frequently said, "you marry your best friend."  I fully believe this, and it is such an important aspect of our marriage.  Considering the life we are living, through every struggle and celebration, I am so thankful to have my best friend next to me every step of the way.  Here's to an amazing two years together, and a lifetime still ahead.  I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment