Thursday, August 30, 2012

Taste of Chicago

Yesterday, I found some pictures I didn't realize were still on my camera.  I have learned, since starting this blog, that I enjoy reading older posts.  For example, what was going on last August.  Or, I have been in Russia how long?!?!  Needless to say, some of the most random or basic posts have been my favorite.

This post is dedicated to The Taste of Chicago.  The week before our wedding, many family and friends were in the Chicago area.  We wanted to find different things to do, and realized the Taste was going on.  Ryan and I had never been before, and others were interested in attending, so off to the Taste we went.  Who cares that I was going to have to put on my wedding dress in a few days, it was time to eat!

The weather was pretty warm.  And the fact that it was on blacktop did not help.  Luckily, I found a giant ice cream cone that cooled and refreshed me.  I think it was my favorite food item.  Of course; ice cream is always my number one choice.

Joey, Michael, and Ryan with frozen, chocolate covered bananas.  First (of many) food purchase of the day. 

Harper arrived and quickly found Ryan's shoulders.  




Harper has successfully showed both Lang brothers that little kids are pretty cool.  I don't know what the face is for, maybe something was in her mouth.  

Another funny face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment