Monday, March 12, 2012

Universal Studios, Sentosa Island

Once upon a time, there was a little girl.  That little girl went to Disney World every year.  As time went on, that little girl grew up, and Disney World was no longer a yearly tradition.  Fast forward to 2012, that little girl is 25, but no one would have known the difference.  My inner child was every bit excited, giggling, dancing, and enjoying every second.

I know Universal Studios is not Disney World, but anything involving theme parks, rides, and roller coasters is a magical place.


"Ryan, I am SO excited!  Take a picture!"
(Dancing with excitement)

"Ooh, I love this place, and ooh I love popcorn!"

First ride we found, Madagascar.  I like to move it, move it.  I like to move it, move it.
  Yes, I was dancing. 

Water World Show.  No action shots, just a before picture.
We sat in the back of the splash zone.
Must admit, I've never seen the movie.  Ryan was nice enough to fill me in.  

Transformers.  Best and most realistic 3D ride I have ever been on.  Even induced a bit of motion sickness.
"I totally rock the 3D glasses."

Tried to get Ryan, but he moved.  Either way, I think the picture looks pretty cool.   


"LOOK!  Ryan, you LOVE Reese's!  We have to get a picture!"
Our little discovery at the end of our day.

We enjoyed rides from various areas of the park.  Some of our favorites, Madagascar, Shrek, Transformers,  and Battlestar Galactica.  My inner child was very happy and sleepy after our day.  I think I actually went back to the hotel, and took a nap.

Ryan was a fan of Universal Studios too, but he was also looking forward to our next destination, Marina Bay Sands!

No comments:

Post a Comment