Monday, October 24, 2011

A Trip to the Salon

I have been really unsatisfied with my hair.  I went pretty blonde this spring and continued to keep the blonde highlights.  Our trip to Greece and the sun involved with the trip seemed to increase the brightness.  I made a hair appointment to have my hair colored.  The pictures do not show a huge difference, but I see the change.  I feel like I have gone to a "blonde" that fits better with my natural color.

Before.  Sorry for the "camera in the mirror" picture, I thought of the picture right before leaving. 

I walked to the salon.  I have been so critical of the weather, that I thought it is only appropriate to document the pleasant weather.  

Continuing on the journey.  Notice the mountains without clouds.  Big difference?

Still walking.  The water is to my right.  When I can, I enjoy walking to my salon appointments, it makes me feel "independent" not to use our drivers. 

I took a picture at each turn.  It is about a 20 minute walk.  


Almost there.  The salon is on the ground floor of the tall building.  I also love the fact I captured a Lada (white car on left).  

After.  Hair is a bit flat after a windy walk home. 

I do not know if you can see the color difference.  I do know I love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment