Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Russia has not embraced Halloween.  I have only seen one billboard advertising something for Halloween. No costumes (other than "typical" fashion), no carve able pumpkins, no trick or treating, but it's ok.  I brought a little bit of Halloween to our last team pub night.

Put on your creative caps for the following food items.

Dirt Dessert Cups.
No Oreos for the dirt, but after numerous purchases, I found the right "dirt" cookie.  


I can't find a worthy pumpkin, so I will make my own.  Little (Yummy) Pumpkins!
Engineers have no creative caps, they had a hard time guessing what these little guys were supposed to look like. 





And since I didn't get to dress up this year.  A photo from last year's Halloween.

No idea who the guy is, but he was dressed as a backpack.  I couldn't resist the photo opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment