Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wednesday Walkies

A recipe that is good for both the body and mind.

Take 2 former teachers, form into 2 expat wives, place in Russia.

Combine 2 personalities with an inability to leave normal tasks with a mundane name.  Create clever, cutesy name.  Coordinate name with weekday.  *Note: It is okay to modify the weekday when other tasks or weather interfere.

Add 1 dog.

Begin to walk.

Final product: Wednesday Walkies.

*Note: In order to guarantee a sweet and refreshing treat.  Find a person that is as kind and pure of heart as Rose.  :)

"Yes, Rose.  I will sit patiently for that something behind your back."

"Oh, thank you Rose. "

*It was a bit chilly, so I decided to put a sweater on Macy.  Well, my lil pumpkin butt has grown.  We had to do some snip snips around the armpits.  

"Oui, I am so tired."

"Why are my legs so long?"

1 comment: