Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Very Special Birthday....

Today is Macy's 2nd birthday!!!  Lil' punkin butt is growing up.

Unfortunately, I am in Russia and she is Indiana, but no worries, my family threw her a wonderful birthday party!  I ordered a few items online and had them sent to my parent's house.  My Mother was awesome and baked the puppy birthday cupcakes, along with collecting other party supplies (you wonder where I get it from).  Chad, my brother was the photographer and photographed the party so I was able to view the festivities!  I have included a few of my favorite...

Happy 2nd Birthday to Macy!

Wearing the Birthday Girl bandana I found online and crowned in a tiara (thank you, Mom) she was ready for her party!

The peanut butter flavored cake mix I found online.  My Mother found the other essential party supplies.  What is a birthday party without the appropriate napkins and plates?!?!

Of course there had to be a candle. :)
And you think I spoil her.  

But it only gets better.  My Mother has Macy eating off a fork.
I have some serious shoes to fill when we bring her back to Russia.
Poor lil punkin butt is going to go through spoil withdrawals.  

Eating (inhaling) her birthday treats.  Chad and Carrie's cats were also able to attend the birthday celebration.  

The musical birthday cake I found online.
Again, thank you to my family for throwing an awesome birthday party for Macy!!!  

In regards to where I get all my spoiling tendencies from, I am sure all questions have been answered.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment